Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Family Pictures

Today I woke up around 10 am. I'm not sure what's up with me sleeping in lately. DH and I (and my counselor) think it's because I'm out of my Vyvanse. I feel so lost without my ADHD med. We got out family pictures done today. They were of the professional statues, not just going to Sears. We should have the proofs back in a week and I'm so excited to see them. All of the boys were so good. Even with Nikolas not having a nap. Then I got lazy again and layed around on the bed watching TV and resting. I never fell asleep but felt like it. DH and I then went out for Date Nite. Aunt Sue watched the boys and we went out for dinner at Red Lobster and then bowled two games. Erek told me about the message school he is interested in. I told him that I would support him 100% if he quits working to do it. He said he can't because of insurance but with my inheretance I should be able to pay for it and the rest of the bills. So he's now contemplating it. I just don't know what to do with myself lately. I'm so unhappy internally because of how much stuff I have hanging over my head. DH wants to sleep in the bedroom again and I'm almost ready but not at the same time. All of the rooms on the main level need deep cleaning, the yard and the basement are a mess. I'm just so tired of having so many things on my shoulders. I know I want more children and I know it will just make it worse. That's why I'm hoping by offering Erek to stay home we can get this house looking awesome and all of my craft projects worked on. I do look forward to the possibilities.

No comments: