Thursday, October 30, 2008

October 30th

Today started off well. I got up around 11 am. I got into the shower, and completed my morning routine in good time. I went to run errands and that seems where my day went. I went to the Halloween store and looked for a costume for Andrew. I couldn't find one but did get some cute decorations. I then went to another store and did find a batman costume in Andrew's size. Then I went to my counselor appointment and got alot talked about. I then went to the grocery store and to get the kids. I took the kids to the pumpkin patch. We found some great pumpkins and went thru a corn maze. I got alot of great pictures that will be great for scrapbooking. When we got home, I tried to work on the basement but Mr. Nikolas kept breaking out of the living room so I decided to nix that idea. Then my mom showed up. She took her shoes off and started going downstairs. I told her not to look at the surroundings because it was a work in progress. She commented on my new desk. Said it costs too much money. Seriously it's for my school. What is wrong with that woman! Why can't she just accept that I am not her, nor do I think like her, and I can spend my money any way I damn well please. I have so much hanging over my head I feel like it's going to crush me. Five bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, 2 living rooms, a laundry room, an office and all of these damn boys is enough to drive a personal mad! Add in all of the crap and no help and it's intense. Add in the millions of book I want to read, all of the scrapbooking pages I need to do, cross-stitching projects, painting, landscaping and it's so overwhelming. Now I have winter looming and the holidays which just adds to my stressors. I haven't even touched on school yet which I am doing so well in and don't want to fail. Where do I start?!

No comments: