Friday, November 7, 2008

Finally a normal day!

I've finally changed my wake up time. I got up at about 7:15 this morning with ease. I love getting up in the mornings almost as much as I like sleeping in. LOL. I get so much more done and feel so much better about myself as a person and as a mom when I get up early. I get so much more accomplished throughout the day and couldn't be happier about it. I have all of the rooms on the main floor looking decent. Living with a household of 5 boys it can always use improvement. Now if I could just get up the courage to work on the basement. Andrew and I have a pretty good day today. Not too many tiffs and when we did I held my ground and didn't give in. I tried using some of the Love and Logic ideas and I like how he responds to it.

Erek and I are doing super. We're doing so well I can feel my heart growing. We're trying so hard for a baby. Erek's new anti-depressant/anti-anxiety med was really messing with his ability to finish. It was really making me worried that we wouldn't make my O window. But things are fine in that department.

School has me worried. I have to find that program to be able to finish my class. I know where I put it (on the counter next to th fridge). And now it's gone. I have asked Erek to look behind the fridge but he has yet to. Typical Erek. I ask him to do something and he either does it half assed or it takes days (or in the case of the garage, months). It's driving me crazy. My brother was going to ask his friend if I could borrow his CD. I'll just have to buy the CD again for myself with this month's check. I wish Erek would start stepping up a bit in that area, but if that's the only thing I have to complain about I guess it isn't so bad.

We have a new court date! November 20th we go for Lisa being in contempt. I can't wait for Karma to come bite that lady in the ass. Well I'd better get to bed so I can get up early with my boys and spend time with erek before bed tonight. See-ya all tomorrow.

1 comment:

insanelybusymomma said...

there is such a thing as a "normal" day? Whew thanks for giving me hope Nat, I was starting to doubt that there's such a thing.

Glad Andrew is responding well to the new system and things are going better with you and Erek.

XOXO