Sunday, August 30, 2009

Feeling a little bit more motivated!

Well today is a better day. I've managed to get almost all of my morning routine done. It took me most of the day, but I'm getting it done. There is also a race on which is taking some of my attention. Maybe I'll study while my race is one, then concentrate on cleaning Andrew's room. My thoughts are optimistic today! I'm excited and nervous and dreading my classes starting tomorrow. Why is it that I struggle with school so bad? Why do I quit turning in my assignments half way thru the term? I haven't found the answer to that yet. Let's just hope I don't suffer a low during my semester and all should be good right. What do I have to lose. I love reading and studying, even the most boring of subjects. My biggest obsticle with the online classes is the participation points. It just seems like my responses are redundant with what others have said. Of course, they're in my own words, but just seems silly. My house is still a mess but I've interacted with all of my children today and that makes me feel better about myself. I guess I should go finish up the last thing on my morning routine so I can say it's done then work on studying some and getting ahead in my classes.

No comments: