Monday, July 6, 2009

Nesting!

I am nesting so bad it's insane. In the last few days I have totally deep cleaned and organized my entryway, kitchen, living room and now the linen closet is done! I usually nest a lot in my last month but this is crazy. I hope to get the hallway and the kid's bathroom done today too, plus laundry.

Erek went to the grocery store last nite and it took him 3 hours and he only brought home one bag of groceries. It kind of makes me suspicious. Then he came home and I think he went next door to Tara's. He left the house but the vehicles didn't move. I don't know what to think. Like I should really be talking. Not sure what to think. I know I should talk to him about it, but I think I'm going to talk to him about it at our counseling appointment, which is tomorrow. It's easier when you have a 3rd party involved.

I'm doing fantastic on saving money. My inheritance money won't last forever so I've decided to start saving now so we can continue to live how we're living now. I don't ever want to go back to living paycheck to paycheck ever again. I have $500 saved and I just started saving 2 weeks ago. I've been putting Tara's rent and the carriage guy's rent in my vacation club savings account. I also got a check from a doctor's office, apparently we over paid and I put that in there as well. Wanting to save money is part of the reason I'm going back to work in September. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being a SAHM but I have to prepare for our future. I plan on saving everything I make, minus the money it takes to fill my gas tank and to fulfill my smoking habit.

Not too much else going on. The kids bunk beds should be delivered next week. Then I can start on getting the nursery ready. I love decorating!

No comments: